2018 Breaking Bao
BREAKING BAO: INTERGENERATIONAL ASIAN CULINARY EXPERIENCE – NEW YORK 2018
DATE & TIME
Friday, Nov 16, 2018, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Bowery Hotel – 335 Bowery NYC
Food and family have always gone hand in hand -- from crafting dumplings with a favorite uncle, or finding comfort in your mama's 36-hour broth with TCM fixings, or breaking the fast with your loved ones.
At this year's 9th annual LUCKYRICE FEAST: New York, we will celebrate inter-generational cuisine by shining the spotlight on our partner chefs’ secret off-menu dishes, homemade comfort foods, as well as the unique backstories behind them.
From Taiwan to India, Korea to Vietnam, craveable dishes spanning the Asian diaspora will be well-represented, paired with equally delicious libations.
BLUE CURRENT BREWERY
Junmai Ginjo Sake
DON PAPA RUM X OSAMIL
WITH GELO HONRADE
• TIKI EASY MAN! – Don Papa 10yo, pineapple, lime, grenadine, and Peychaud's bitters.
• AFTER MIDNIGHT – Don Papa 7yo, coffee, chicory, kuromitsu (Japanese molasses), and milk.
• PAPA’S DAIQUIRI– Don Papa 7yo, lime, and sugar
Grooner – Grüner Veltliner white wine
MING RIVER BAIJIU
MR. GUO’S PUNCH – Ming River Sichuan Baijiu, Gold Rum, Amaro Montenegro, Orange Juice, Lemon Juice
NY MUTUAL TRADING
• POLANCO MEXICO - Rémy Martin XO, brown sugar, sparkling water, lemon, orange, orange bitters
• NAKAMERUGO TOKYO – Rémy Martin XO, brown sugar cube, fig, ginger, Angostura bitters
THE 1 WINE
The One - N103 Propriety Reserve